Monday, November 17, 2014

11/14/14-11/20/14

11/14/14

1. Today was day one of house sitting at Annie's house
2. I got a room to myself and watched How I Met Your Mother until midnight
3. Plenty of people showed up to the Euchre tournament... enough to be considered successful anyway
4. I made some new friends at the Euchre tournament who like Shania Twain

11/15/14

1. I woke up in a solo room with nothing on my agenda
2. Ran for nearly 3 miles in preparation for the Turkey Trot on Saturday
3. I watched probably 8 hours of How I Met Your Mother while doing nothing else
4. I didn't have to interact with anyone but Jenna, which was fine with me

11/16/14

1. The Hunger Games was on ABC Family
2. I booked tickets for Mockingjay Part 1 with Annie
3. Had sweet potato fries for lunch
4. Went to bed early and slept really well
5. Got invited to the campus dietitian's presentation on Wednesday... there will be a free trail mix bar

11/17/14

1. Started Friday Night Lights while biking for over 50 minutes today
2. Finished the day under my calorie limit
3. Lost 1.6 pounds since last week
4. Didn't have UWL 100 since it's over... best thing ever
5. Rediscovered Shania Twain. She's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment