11/6/14
1. I got my group presentation done, and it seemed to be successful
2. I had sweet potato fries for dinner, and it was delicious
3. Annie and I ran about 2 miles; I am getting closer to being able to run a 5k
4. She also accompanied me for breakfast, which was pretty fun too
11/7/14
1. I slept in a little bit
2. I got to come home today
3. I cooked a rice dish with shrimp, and it turned out to be pretty darn tasty. I miss cooking
4. I also got to have banana ice cream, so that made me pretty happy
5. Spent some quality time with Mom & Dad
11/8/14
1. I got to spend some time with Grandma. I haven't seen her since I moved to La Crosse
2. I spent more time with Mom & Dad. I miss them a lot, so it was really nice
3. I stayed up really late and watched How I Met Your Mother. I felt nostalgia for when I used to watch that show my sophomore year
4. I did some TLC with a clay mask and honey treatment.
5. We stocked up on groceries with a Woodman's trip
11/9/14
1. Molly and I went for a walk outside today and it was beautiful out there
2. My room feels much less cluttered; I brought back a closet organizer and that freed up plenty of room
3. I finished Gone Girl and it was one of the best books I have read recently
4. I am getting my Sunday night alone time in my dorm room. It's a good feeling.
11/10/14
1. Annie introduced me to studying in Cartwright; pretty much whenever I need to get away on a weekend, I now know where to go
2. I ran 2.5 miles today and felt incredibly refreshed afterwards
3. I found out I can go home for Thanksgiving on Tuesday instead of Wednesday!
4. Found out I don't have to go to English Wednesday
11/11/14
1. Woke up to wonderful snow this morning, and it somehow made me really happy all day
2. Had a lovely workout and breakfast this morning.
3. I think I may be closer to figuring out my future. Stevens Point is looking really promising right now
4. Had a wonderful dinner that I brought to Cartwright and microwaved; seriously, this is my new favorite place on campus
11/12/14
1. Annie and I worked out and got an omlette together
2. I didn't have to go to English, and I had my last UWL-100 class today. I'll have an hour break every Monday and Wednesday from here on out
3. I found out I only have 4 more Mondays until Winter Break
4. I got to watch a cooking demonstration from a professional chef and try foods. They also gave out goodies
No comments:
Post a Comment